About Temple Wallet
Temple Wallet is an open-source and easy-to-use browser extension wallet for interacting with the Tezos Ecosystem. Main advantages of the Temple Wallet: all information is stored only on your computer, the possibility to connect to Tezos Dapps, work with all FA 1.2 and FA 2 tokens, easy token delegation to bakers, multi-account support, regular updates.This is an easy-to-use browser extension wallet for interacting with Tezos ecosystem.
How does the Temple Wallet work?
Temple wallet is a browser extension that works as a bridge between your browser and the Tezos blockchain. This extension can be used for storing keys for Tezos and FA1.2-FA2 tokens and allows you to browse the Tezos blockchain from your browser. You can directly interact with Tezos DeFi and other DApps without using the help of external intermediates. The Wallet provides you more control over your public and private keys.
What Tezos tokens do you support?
They support all XTZ tokens standards FA1.2 and FA 2. You can store in the Wallet your: XTZ, tzBTC, wXTZ, USDtz, ETHtz, STKR, and other tokens.
DApps for Tezos
Temple Wallet main goal is to provide a comfortable interface for both end users and developers on Tezos for building and interacting with DApps.
Easiness of use
One of the things we been paying special attention to was an easiness of use, lowering entry barrier for the new users to the Tezos world!
Support FA 1.2 and FA 2 standards
They support all XTZ tokens standards FA1.2 and FA 2. You can store in the Temple wallet your: XTZ, tzBTC, wXTZ, USDtz, ETHtz, STKR, and other tokens.
Delegate you XTZ easily
You may delegate your Tezos tokens and get rewards just in two clicks directly in the Temple Wallet.
Select your browser
Google Chrome Install
Mozilla Firefox Install
Microsoft Edge Install
Yandex Browser Install
Cryptocurrency wallet for the Tezos blockchain as a Web Extension for your Browser.
Temple Wallet is an easy-to-use browser extension wallet for interacting with the Tezos ecosystem.
Easy Account Import
They allows you to easily import accounts from other Tezos wallets and faucets. It currently supports plain private keys, mnemonics and fundraiser accounts import.
The lets you create, import and manage many accounts in one interface.
They provide out-of-box baking support with a user-friendly list of bakers and information about them.
Temple Wallet is one of the first wallets for the Tezos ecosystem that introduces DApps support.
This is fully open-source project! Feel free to give it a star on Github!
Is the Temple Wallet safe?
This is an open-source wallet and it means that anyone can check code on the Github repository. Also, the Temple wallet is a web extension wallet, so we do not have any databases or backends on side. All your data and passwords were stored directly on your computer. Wallet directly connects to the Tezos blockchain without any intermediary. Last, but not least, the Temple wallet was audited by Least Authority and no critical issues were detected.
Tips for securely storing your Temple Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .