ROOBEE describes itself as a blockchain-based investment platform that allows people to make investments starting from $10. Roobee uses AI and blockchain to provide its users with transparent records and personalized investment product choices.
Roobee blockchain infrastructure is powered by Ethereum blockchain and Roobeechain – a permissioned blockchain based on HyperLedger, with the goal of providing users with data privacy without compromising transparency and security.
Roobee is a blockchain based investment platform, that uses AI and transparent statistics in order to help people make smart investments starting from $10 in the investment products with high threshold, such as real estate, ambitious startups, investment funds, IPO, stocks, crypto projects and others.
We work in a growing market
The asset management market is demonstrating a steady growth. As forecasted by Boston Consulting Group, the total AUM will reach $109 trillion by 2020. Roobee will disrupt the WealthTech market consisting of Robo-advisors, Digital brokerage platforms, General investing services, Portfolio management platforms, and Financial services software for personal bank accounts.
ROOBEE system consisting of a permissioned RoobeeChain blockchain, based on HyperLedger Fabric, and the public Ethereum blockchain. This system effectively secures investor funds while also providing transparent reporting on inflow into various funds. RoobeeNetwork is also capable of issuing digitalized assets.
Contains the user’s keychain, digital ID, the public and private keys. RoobeeID provides bulletproof security and allows access to the Roobee platform and RoobeeNetwork.
RoobeeMarket — a dynamic marketplace that allows users to build their own portfolios with the help of RoobeeScore’s automatic backtesting algorithms.
RoobeeTerminal — hosts trading on RoobeeLiquid and other exchanges and provides trading access to appointed and anonymous asset managers.
RoobeeLiquid — an internal OTC platform that supports peer-to-peer exchange of digital assets between Roobee users.
Elimination of entry barriers
Roobee will enable any person with any level of income to invest as little as $10 in investment products such as venture funds, real estate, etc., that only large capitals have access to.
Using Roobee, anyone will be able to invest their money in a portfolio consisting of investment products from different asset classes, which will allow to ensure maximum diversification.
Roobee’s implementation of the blockchain is key to providing services to clients transparently and authentically, including the provision of genuine track-records. For all users, data on completed transactions will be recorded on the blockchain, including details of investments, exchange rates, etc.
Ease of Use
Using Roobee, a non-professional investor will be able to access all the functionality through the mobile application in a couple of clicks. Besides this, gamification will provide additional (better?) engagement. Roobee will also help the user to create a portfolio that suits them best.
Roobee will not charge a direct fee for the purchase of investment products. At the same time, the ROOBEE token will help to reduce fees of third-party services and partners partners’ fees.
Automated, passive mode investing
You will be able to bind a payment method without thinking about when you need to replenish your account or make an investment. In addition, automatic investing makes it easy to follow a strategy, e.g. position averaging.
ROOBEE a multi-currency wallet that allows users to store and exchange their assets, while also providing storage for RoobeeID keys and access to the Roobee browser extension and mobile app.
Tips for securely storing your ROOBEE
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .