About Samourai Wallet
Samourai Wallet are privacy activists who have dedicated our lives to creating the software that Silicon Valley will never build, the regulators will never allow, and the VC’s will never invest in. We build the software that Bitcoin deserves.
The Samourai wallet is highly trusted with many user reviews praising its service as a private and secure mobile Bitcoin wallet. Even though it’s not a hardware wallet, but a mobile wallet, Samourai is very secure with military grade encryption.
The Samourai Wallet is totally focused on the privacy of users and the security of your funds. The team uses the phrase “A modern bitcoin wallet hand forged to keep your transactions private your identity masked and your funds secured” to describe the Samourai. Assisting in this privacy-centric focus is the inclusion of VPN and TOR support.
Samourai Wallet Features
Smart Miner Fees
Miner fees are the cost of doing business on the bitcoin blockchain. They are an incentive for the miner to add your transaction to a block, as well as a mechanism to prevent spam. Samourai Wallet has the best in class miner fee estimation to help make sure your transactions confirm quickly without you overpaying.
Full Offline Mode
Bypass data network limitations and restrictions with full offline wallet support. Samourai works under any network conditions. This is an attractive option for those interested in creating ultra secure cold storage systems, as well as those under hostile or cost prohibitive network conditions.
Segregated Witness is a recent upgrade to the bitcoin network that helps keep miner fees as low as possible when transacting. Samourai Wallet was among the first to support SegWit, allowing users to create efficient transactions that keep miner fees as low as possible.
Unless you run your own full node, you are trusting someone at some point. Until now it has been difficult to run your own full node and still enjoy the convenience of a mobile wallet. Dojo changes everything.
Best 2 Wallet For Storing HXRO
Ledger Nano S:
Ledger Nano S is a hardware wallet that can easily be plugged into any USB port. It supports multiple coins and tokens. It has an OLED screen and a side button on the device. You can use the button to view and check all your transactions and your balance in the wallet. It is backed by a great support team and is constantly under development and will include more currencies in the future. The security features are quite strong in Ledger Nano. It is secured by passphrases, PIN codes and seed keys that makes it one of the most popular and secured wallets in the ERC20 platform
TREZOR is a Bitcoin hardware wallet and launched in August 2014. It was the first Bitcoin hardware wallet, offering secure cold storage plus the ability to spend with the convenience of a hot wallet.
TREZOR is a small, key-sized device which connects to your computer with a USB cable. It stores your Bitcoin and cryptocurrency private keys offline and signs transactions. It can be safely used on a malware infected computer.
Tips for securely storing your Samourai Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.