About Savl Wallet
Savl Wallet is a cryptocurrency app that creates its own ecosystem through several features, including a multicryptocurrency wallets that supports most top cryptoassets and over 700 ERC-20 tokens. With Savl, you can store your Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, and hundreds of tokens in a single wallet. On top of that, it’s a peer-to-peer platform which means it’s possible to buy and sell crypto from other Savl users, without having to pay a commission as the transactions are handled within the Savl ecosystem.
When transferring funds, users only have to pay for transactions fees associated with the blockchain they are moving the funds on. The app also includes a messenger platform with end-to-end encryption that lets like-minded cryptocurrency users discuss current events, transactions, help each other, and more.
To make current events easier to discuss, Savl includes a news aggregator available in both English and Russian. Savl.com also features an interactive cryptocurrency chart, customizable to show cryptoasset prices in several fiat currencies, as well as a service letting users pay for goods and services with cryptocurrency.
Securely access your wallet
Only you have access to your wallet. Savl Wallet protects every wallet with a unique private key, enabling you to regain access in an unexpected situation.
Send digital assets to your friends
Send crypto to other wallets with a single click. The built-in, secured messenger keeps your communications absolutely confidential.
Information drives the market. Use the Savl app’s News section to stay informed and keep up to date with the latest trends.
Create your own forecasts and make informed decisions about buying and selling crypto.
Savl Bitcoin wallet: BTC, ETH, crypto exchange
SAVL GmbH, c/o Schwärzler Rechtsanwälte Attorneys, Baarerstr. 75, 6300 Zug, Canton of Zug, Switzerland.
Content Provider (for the Website/App)
SAVL.com OÜ, a company incorporated under the laws of Estonia, with its registered office at Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Peterburi tee 47, 11415, Estonia
Savl Bitcoin wallet: BTC, ETH, crypto exchange
Savl Wallet is a universal ecosystem for digital asset exchange, cryptocurrency storage and OTC trading.
● P2P Market – direct and instant exchange between users without a middleman. Digital and fiat currencies are available for exchange.
● OTC trading – Over-the-counter trades with the most transparent conditions. OTC deals all over the world.
● News aggregator – up-to-date information from trusted sources. Fresh data for building a trading strategy and forecasting.
● Service for payments in bitcoins. Payment for goods and services directly from the application.
When registering on the platform, you get access to two wallets.
Market wallet – for carrying out any instant transactions within the application.
● Keeping record of P2P trades.
● No fees for transfers within the platform.
● Deposit via Savl Market, Private wallet or by transfer from another user.
Savl Wallet Private wallet – for interacting with external blockchains outside of the Savl ecosystem and for operations within the application.
● Savl Wallet Transfers by address, QR code.
● Storage, transfers, sale and purchase of crypto.
● Top-up from external wallets.
● Purchase goods and pay for services with cryptocurrency.
● Send BTC and other digital assets.
● Account personalizationt with the ability to restore access. All the Savl.com wallets operations and data are protected by a unique 12-word key.
● Instant cryptocurrency transfers to friends and acquaintances. Hundreds of popular currency pairs. Cryptocurrency is released from escrow after the trade is confirmed by both parties.
● Confidentiality of communication. Savl messenger uses double end-to-end encryption.
● There is no fee for transfers within the ecosystem. Exception: transfers within the public blockchains Ethereum, Bitcoin.
● Direct purchase of cryptocurrency using Visa, MasterCard, and Apple Pay.
● Referral program for all Savl users. A reward for every successful trade.
Tips for securely storing your Savl Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be in the safety site and avoid much losing online.