WageCan is the first international prepaid card provider since 2014 and has supported Estonia’s e-residency in the EU since 2016. Being a digital asset management platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital asset users, theyy have dedicated to providing the total solution for all kinds of asset management and distribution in the digital world.
Following Blockchain’s ideology, WageCan Wallet is a decentralized company allowing its customer service team to work anywhere in the world to provide support to customers around the clock. With better security, payment flexibility, lower transaction costs, and transparency, strategy focuses on providing unparalleled support and innovation for leading asset management, distribution, and payroll solution in the digital world.
Wagecan.com are continuing to update development plans and commitment to customers remains the highest priority. As such, they are heading for extensive multi-products related to digital assets.
They think that WageCan Wallet charges very competitive fees.
The monthly fee is only USD 1.00.
The card charges an issuance fee of USD 15.40 (a one time fee).
ATM-usage results in a fee of 2.50 USD on the withdrawn amount.
Furthermore, the most important fee of them all, the commission on spending. WageCan sets you back 0.00%. This means that if you buy a nice sweater for USD 100, this will reduce your crypto assets with USD 100. Many other cards have commission based fees of 3.00-5.00%, meaning that a sweater for USD 100 will reduce your crypto assets with USD 103-105 instead.
Finally, there is no minimum deposit required that they 7 know of but the maximum deposit is GBP 40,000 per load.
Trade digital assets
With upgraded Wallet, the wallet supports withdrawal to the partner’s prepaid card. Get paid to your wallet address and exchange it at a chosen rate.
Daily-use digital asset wallet
Being the first startup that has provided solutions for both digital asset payroll and wallet with a prepaid card, WageCan has been solving the problems of digital asset payroll, trade, and payment by providing digital wallets and prepaid cards.
International prepaid card:
WageCan Wallet give you the power to use your money in your way on a borderless payment platform. Buy, store, exchange, and spend your digital currencies anytime, anywhere.
Digital asset payroll system:
WageCan.com offers free registration from anywhere in the world to receive, manage, trade their digital asset payroll internationally. The cutting-edge software replaces manual reports, tracks costs, and eliminates errors to manage your global payroll through one dashboard.
Refer Friends, Earn Rewards
Earn a 5 USD referral bonus for both you and your friend once they enroll and finish account verification.
- Refer your friends
- Enroll and finish account verification
- Earn rewards
What is Wagecan Wallet?
It is a software wallet available both online and as a mobile app. It comes with a Bitcoin prepared debit card making it convenient for crypto payments. In fact, its main objective is to allow crypto users to use their digital assets for everyday transactions.
The wallet uses Simple Payment Verification (SPV) for transaction verification. This means that instead of downloading the entire Bitcoin blockchain, it uses a lightweight client to ensure that every transaction is included in the chain. The debit card supports three fiat currencies at present, EUR, GBP and USD.
WageCan Wallet , the company behind the wallet was founded in 2014, by among others, Franky Hu, the current CEO. It is based in Taiwan and registered in Hong Kong and provides crypto payment solutions in over 210+ countries without a lengthy registration process.
Wagecan.com Boosts Your Wage – Everything Digital Asset Management
App 4.0 Features:
+ Wallet: Supports mainstream digital assets. They provide MPC (Multi-Party Computation) vaults to secure the wallet.
+ Wealth: Make digital asset investment easy. We cooperate with various DeFi investment providers to offer the best yield return. More new features are on the way. Please stay tuned.
* WageCan is a platform offering digital assets-related services with third-party providers. Please read the Terms and Conditions of Use on wgecan.com for more information.
Tips for securely storing your Wagecan.com
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be in the safety site and avoid much losing online.