Zengo.com is a research group composed of researchers from academia and industry. The goal is to take threshold cryptography all the way from theory to your mobile device (or any consumer software/hardware). We combine deep knowledge in applied cryptography and distributed systems security to push forward the usage and limits of Multiparty Computation (MPC).
The ZenGo Wallet is available for all iOS devices from the iPhone 6 onwards, and for most Android devices, so it is basically available for nearly anyone who owns a mobile device. The ZenGo team is made up of nearly 20 talented and devoted professionals, all of whom are focused on creating a wallet that makes cryptocurrency storage and usage as safe and easy as possible.
Zengo.com Wallet is a keyless mobile cryptocurrency wallet developed by Israel based company KZen Networks who build products for the blockchain space with a strong focus on security and UI. Founded by Gary Benattar, Omer Shlomovits, Ouriel Ohayon, Tal Be’ery in 2018, their unique mix of engineering, security and cryptography helped the ZenGo project raise $4 million seed investment including the backing of Samsung.
Another perk of Zengo.com is that you can buy crypto easily within the app. There are two options both implemented via third-party providers.
- Buy & sell: allows you to buy crypto with fiat currencies (e.g $ or €) with credit/debit card or bank transfer. The fees for buying with credit card are 5.99% whereas buying by bank transfer only costs 1.99% but takes 1-2 until you receive your purchased crypto Depending on the amount of cryptocurrency you want to purchase in Zengo, you might have to identify yourself.
- Trade: allows you trade cryptocurrencies against other cryptocurrencies or tokens. For example it allows you to convert your Bitcoin into USDC. Here the fee is just 0.75%.
For a detailed breakdown of all the fees in Zengo, refer to this article.
Zengo Crypto Card
As of recently, ZenGo also announced a crypto card, which allows you to spend the cryptocurrencies you own in normal brick and mortar stores just like you would with any normal Visa debit card.
It comes with a small twist though, since ZenGo has no control and doesn’t know which cryptocurrencies you own (remember it’s non-custodial), you’ll have to convert your crypto to USD first. In the mobile app, you’ll be able to convert some funds to fiat (such as USD) and deposit that amount on your card. If you plan to use your card regularly, you’ll be able to convert a fixed amount every week.
While the card will initially launch in the U.S. only, the startup already plans to release it in other countries. You can join the waitlist inside their app.
Buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tezos (XTZ), Dogecoin and many more assets. Earn interest, manage your crypto, and track your portfolio with unprecedented safety and simplicity. With the ZenGo keyless wallet, crypto is finally zen.
Buy bitcoin and cryptocurrencies quickly and easily
Buying crypto in Zengo Wallet is quick, simple, and secure. Purchase assets in 188 countries. Choose your preferred payment method – they support payments via credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and bank transfers. Just tap on “Buy” and have it in your wallet in minutes.
Sell your crypto, seamlessly
Cash out from Bitcoin to your national currency anytime, in a few taps. Supported in 28 countries throughout the EU and UK.
Earn free Bitcoin
Invite your friends and followers to try Zengo.com and get 50% of thee commission, in Bitcoin, every time they buy crypto! They’ll receive a nice $10 cashback reward in BTC, too.
Trade BTC, ETH and more
Zengo Wallet Trade one crypto asset for another — exchange crypto, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tezos, Doge USD Coin, and others — all from the safety of your ZenGo wallet.
Earn interest and save for the long term
Use ZenGo.com as your savings account to earn daily interest and rewards on Bitcoin, Dai, USD Coin, Tezos, Ethereum, and more. Just tap to activate, sit back, and watch your portfolio grow.
Track your portfolio and market data
Get real-time data on your portfolio investment performance and track market data over time, all from your ZenGo wallet.
With Zengo.com one-tap support, you’re never alone **
They understand that crypto can be confusing. That’s why they make it super easy to chat with us from anywhere in the app. We’re always here to help.
Tips for securely storing your ZenGo’s Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be in the safety site and avoid much losing online.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .