About Wswap Wallet
Wswap Wallet is a decentralized mobile wallet which allows users to buy, store and exchange Binance and Ethereum tokens directly from their mobile device. WSWAP is the preferred token which will be used for staking, governance, paying transaction fees and gaining eligibility in the WalletSwap launch pool.
Wallet Swap price today is $0.000000764490 with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,743,784. WSWAP price is up 50.7% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 0 WSWAP coins and a total supply of 10 Trillion. If you are looking to buy or sell Wallet Swap, PancakeSwap (v2) (2) is currently the most active exchange.
WalletSwap is a decentralised Binance Smartchain & Ethereum based Web3 Mobile Wallet. The app works with several crypto tokens and blockchain wallets. It enables users to store, send and receive Smart Chain & Ethereum based tokens on the go.
These functions are designed with a focus on user experience, providing a full suite of features for naive and seasoned enthusiasts. WalletSwap offers a seamless user experience. As we believe that ease of use is vital in the adoption of cryptocurrencies, the highly intuitive and user-friendly mobile application for accessing the blockchain.
|Token Name||Wallet Swap|
|Max circulating supply||10,000,000,000,000|
|Total tokens for sale||6,000,000,000,000|
|Total tokens for airdrop||500,000,000,000|
|Listing Price||2,000,000,000/BNB (Est.)|
|Burn before listing||Unsold tokens|
Why Choose Wallet Swap?
- Create in-app wallets, store, receive and transfer token easily in a ‘one stop shop’ experience.
- Secure your assets with Private Keys, Mnemonic Phrases, 2-Factor Authentication, and more.
- Highly intuitive and user-friendly mobile application for accessing the blockchain with no hidden fees or tech background needed.
- Browse and connect to the decentralised web sites using built in powerful Web3 browser.
WSWAP Token Usecase
- Users will be able to stake & harvest WSWAP directly from their WalletSwap app and earn crypto rewards.
- WSWAP token holders will be the main force behind company decisions and submit their vote on any new developments.
- WSWAP token holders will be able to use WSWAP to pay for swap and transaction fees on the Mobile Wallet.
- Gaining eligibility in WalletSwap launch pools. WSWAP token holders will be eligible to participate in WalletSwap launch pools.
Users will be able to stake WSWAP directly from your Wswap Wallet app and the rewards will be added back to their wallet on harvesting.
WSWAP Token holders will influence decisions concerning the project such as proposing or deciding on new feature, proposals and even changing the governance system itself
WalletSwap provides an easy way to store and access all your crypto collectibles with peace of mind and security.
WalletSwap will allow WSWAP holders to upload and list digital artworks in the WalletSwap NFT marketplace.
Wswap Wallet Launchpad will be a full- service launchpad for new block chain projects who want to benefit from the security and trust lessness that smart contracts can provide. WSWAP token holders will be eligible to participate in WalletSwap launch polls.
Downlaod WalletSwap: Crypto Wallet
With the Wallet Swap Wallet mobile app, you can send and receive funds on Ethereum and Binance Chain and perform cross-chain transfers between different blockchains. The mobile app works with several crypto tokens and blockchain wallets. Enables you to store, send and receive Ethereum and Smart Chain Based tokens on the go.
Tips for securely storing your Wswap Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Maiar.com use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Maiar.com care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
Not all the websites Which listed in Top List are 100% safe to use or investment. We do not promote any of those. Due diligence is your own responsibility. You should never make an investment into any online program with money you aren’t prepared to lose. Make sure to research about the website. So Please take care of your investments. and be in the safety site and avoid much losing online.