TradeMate Trading Bot is a distinctive platform offering advanced functionality for trading on the likes of Poloniex, Binance, and BitMEX. As an investor, you can also take advantage of the platform to see which other traders are the best to follow, and gain profits by executing wise trades.
TradeMate buying and selling platform with superior capability for buying and selling on BitMEX, Binance, and Poloniex. You can use the platform as an investor who’s seeking out the great investors to follow. You also can make earnings at the platform as a trader.
Alternatively, in case you are assured sufficient you could begin monetizing your expertise as a Pro Trader. This platform has capabilities consisting of TradingView, Averaging, and Task Editing. Some of the bot’s primary capabilities include.
TradeMate Bot Key Points
|Bot Name||TradeMate Bot|
|Bot Type||Cryptocurrency Trading Bot|
|Average Price||$39 per month|
|Exchange Supported||Binance, Bittrex|
|Fund Safety||All Your Coins Remain On The Exchange|
|Payment plans||Commission, Monthly plan|
|Available Support||Live Chat & Dedicated Help Page|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
How To Get Started On TradeMate Bot
1- Create Account
Before Doing Anything You Need Valid TradeMate Id . It Is Very Easy To Sign Up At Cleo Bot Website . Just Click On Sign Up Button & Fill Necessary Details And Click On Submit Button .
2- Choose Bot
Their Is Wide Variety Of Bots Available At TradeMate. Choose Bot According To Your Need . If You Are Beginner Start With Easy Bot Setup .
3- Connect Exchange
Now It Is Very Necessary Step To Integrate TradeMate Bot With Cryptocurrency Exchange . Connect Bot With Supported Exchange . Follow Guidelines Which Are Available At CLEO Website .
4- Choose Pair
Now Choose Trading Pair & Select Coin Which You Want Your Bot Trading Automatic For You .
5- Follow Step
Follow Step Which Are Provided By TradeMate CEO Team At Their Website .
Ease of use
Trade-mate have an easy-peasy platform that even the beginners can comfortably navigate. All the important features are conspicuous on the platform and you can hardly err in finding them. The website also has tutorial videos and screencast section that contains educative videos to help the users become more acquainted to the platform and the features.
Make profit as
- Choose the channel that suits your trading style based on the latest statistics. All channels in the ranking are monitored by verified traders
- You will automatically create tasks based on their signals.
Trade yourself in Smart Trade
- If you like to keep everything under control, you can create tasks based on signals manually and edit them in advance
- If you are tired of tracking, you can use Smart Trade and create tasks by specifying take profit and stop loss directly on the chart
Do you feel confident? Get into the ranking of the best traders and monetize your knowledge
- Create a channel in the trader’s office and generate signals
- Get up to 30% of the lucrative transactions’ profit of your subscribers
- Keep your hand on the pulse of your signals: panic sell, editing and averaging are at your disposal
- Withdraw the money earned to your BTC and ETH wallets
- Get 20% from the payment of your referrals
- Make profit from the profit of your referrals
- Withdraw the money received to your BTC and ETH wallets
- The service has no access to user funds on the exchange
- API user keys are stored on secure servers
- Two-factor authorization via phone or email
- HTTPS encryption to improve security
How Easy is Trademate to Use?
Trademate is designed to be user-friendly for all users, including beginners. The key features are easy to find, so you’re unlikely to miss them. Tutorial videos and a screencast section are included, too, providing a wealth of information to help you get used to the platform.
How Safe is Trademate to Use?
Trademate is clearly committed to delivering a secure service, implementing essential measures to protect user accounts and details. The platform has no access to user funds on the exchange, and it utilizes API to gain restricted access to accounts when performing trades only.
Trademate stores the API user keys on secure servers, and users need two-factor authentication (AKA 2FA) by email or phone to maintain account security. The platform’s HTTPS encryption adds to its security credentials, too.