Xapo Wallet Blockchain Limited is a company registered and incorporated in Gibraltar with company No. 118088. Xapo Blockchain Limited is regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission under the Financial Services (Distributed Ledger Technology Providers) Regulations 2020 with permission to provide services as a DLT Provider under Licence No. FSC1359B.
Xapo (Gibraltar) Limited is a company registered and incorporated in Gibraltar with company No. 111928. Xapo (Gibraltar) Limited is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission under the Financial Services (Electronic Money) Regulations 2011 as an “Electronic Money Institution” with license No. FSC0063BNK.
Xapo Wallet was founded to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin’s success and adoption—accessibility and security. In less than 4 years, it has managed to bring the cryptocurrency to the everyday life of millions of users around the globe.
Today, Xapo is expanding beyond Bitcoin to create a robust banking alternative that provides the same level of accessibility and security to all facets of your financial life. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve the opportunity to have more options, more control and more security in the financial lives.
Xapo has raised $40 million from Benchmark, Greylock Partners, Index Ventures, Fortress Investment Group, Ribbit Capital and Emergence Capital Partners.
- Benchmark Capital is a leading venture capital firm in the Silicon Valley.
- Greylock Partners is a leading venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley.
- Index Ventures is a multi-stage international venture capital firm with deep sector expertise.
- Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE: FIG) is a leading, highly diversified global investment manager.
- Ribbit Capital is a venture capital firm with a focus on changing the world of finance.
- Emergence Capital Partners is the leading venture capital firm focused on technology enabled services.
- Pantera Capital invests exclusively in the digital currency ecosystem. We believe digital currencies will do for payments what the Internet has done for communications and commerce.
- DCG’s mission is to build and support Bitcoin and blockchain companies through our insights, network, and access to capital.
- AME Cloud Ventures focuses on seed to later stage companies building infrastructure and value chains around data. AME believes that accurate, actionable data will be a major life-blood in the future economy.
Xapo Wallet is delighted to be part of Libra, working with other organizations to create a simple global currency and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people. As a Founding Member of the Libra Association, Xapo brings the technical expertise to operate the Libra Network safely and globally. Libra is a significant step towards our vision, digital money for everyone.
Always with you
From knowing your funds are always safe to getting money to a loved one in a hurry, no matter where you’re from or where you’re headed—Xapo is always with you.
Act global. Feel at home
Whether you’re in India or Argentina, the U.K. or the U.S., send and receive money instantly anywhere in the world. Buy and securely store bitcoins, convert and store your money in any traditional currency or send and receive money as fast as a text message. Wherever you call home, Xapo is your digital banking alternative—right in your pocket.
Not just secure—the most secure.
We’ve developed the most secure alternative-banking platform in the world, complete with a global network of ultra-secure Vaults. Because industry standard security measures are good, but when it comes to protecting your livelihood, “good” isn’t good enough.
Fully invested in you
Bitcoin isn’t just a cryptocurrency, it’s an opportunity to democratize money and empower people everywhere. We make it easy and safe to buy, manage and store your bitcoins.
For everything that #MattersMost
Xapo Wallet isn’t just an app, it’s a mission to help everyone in the world live a better life. It’s about breaking down barriers and opening new doors—it’s for everything that matters most. What’s the most important thing you use Xapo for? Tweet us with the hashtag #MattersMost.
Hackers never sleep—so neither do we. We take pride in employing the most advanced security measures to make sure your funds are always safe and sound.
- Receive instant notifications about your spending
- Store your savings -whether it’s bitcoins or traditional currencies- in our ultra-secure global Vault
- Avoid potential account hacks and fraudulent transactions thanks to 24/7 risk analysis
- Easily and securely share your account with other members, assigning custom access levels
- Stay safe with our proprietary data encryption technolog
Tips for securely storing your Xapo Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.
The Information Presented Here Does Not Constitute Investment Advice Or An Offer To Invest. The Statements, Views, And Opinions Expressed In This Article Are Solely Those Of The Author/company And Do Not Represent Those Of Coinworldstory. We Strongly Advise Our Readers To Do Your Own Research (DYOR) Before Investing In Any Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Project, Or Ico, Particularly Those That Guarantee Profits. Furthermore, Coinworldstory Does Not Guarantee Or Imply That The Cryptocurrencies Or Projects Published Are Legal In Any Specific Reader’s Location. It Is The Reader’s Responsibility To Know The Laws Regarding Cryptocurrencies And Icos In His Or Her Country. Please Respect Your Country Law & Take Advice From Your Advisor .