About Celsius Wallet
The Celsius Wallet Network is a peer-to-peer lending company that facilitates borrowing and lending of cryptocurrencies. Celsius Network is a crypto wealth management platform that allows you to borrow and lend crypto assets. The entire system is based on their native token CEL.
CEL tokens can be used to send money peer-to-peer, take loans, get interest and much more. While CEL tokens have generally increased in value over the last 12 months, they’re very volatile and significantly riskier than established cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin.
How does Celsius Network’s loyalty system work?
In order to get Celsius Network‘s advertised interest rates, you’ll need to stake CEL tokens on a four-tiered system.
Celsius Network’s call it a ‘loyalty system’ that determines the interest rates and other benefits you’ll receive. The only one that really matters is the ‘Platinum’ loyalty level as that is the one that gives you their advertised rates.
This means you hold less than 5% of your portfolio on Celsius Network’s in CEL tokens. If you’re a bronze member, you will receive 0% bonus interest and 0% loan interest discount.
You hold 5-10% of your portfolio in CEL tokens on Celsius Network. Here you’ll receive 10% bonus interest and 10% loan interest discount.
You hold 10-15% of your portfolio in CEL tokens on Celsius Network. Here you’ll receive 20% bonus interest and 10% loan interest discount.
You hold more than 15% of your portfolio in CEL tokens on Celsius Network. Here you’ll receive 35% bonus interest and 30% loan interest discount.
Yes, Celsius Network is safe for you to use.
Celsius Wallet company was founded in 2017 by Alex Mashinsky (CEO) and Daniel Leon (Founding President and COO). Mashinsky is notable for his work bringing cell phone service and free WiFi to the New York City subways, enabling WiFI on U.S. flights, and creating Voice over IP (VoIP). And Leon has had an accomplished career as a social entrepreneur, serving as a leader at several organizations, including Atlis Labs, Beyon3D, and GroundLink.
To date, Celsius Network supports over 101,000 users worldwide containing over $730 million in assets. Additionally, the platform has facilitated nearly $5.5 billion in loan originations (about $8.2 billion in today’s BTC prices). The company has made $12 million in interest payments,
The Celsius Network website contains a dedicated Help Center that should answer any questions you may have. It includes FAQs regarding deposits, withdrawals, and security, among several other topics.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for in the Help Center, you also have the option to submit a help request in which a Celsius representative will reach out to you via email.
Celsius Network – Crypto Wallet: BTC, ETH, XRP
Calling all HODLers! Would you like to earn interest using 26 different crypto currencies in one crypto wallet? Then Celsius Network Wallet is the perfect crypto app for you! Stay on top of community events & cryptocurrency news, while you deposit and earn interest rewards (up to 11% APY) on CEL, BTC, ETH, and other crypto. Automatically qualify for a 1% APR dollar loan using your crypto as collateral! And the best part – Never pay any fees!
Celsius Wallet crypto wallet app always has your best interest in mind – Celsius Network invented the idea that you should earn BTC on BTC and now you can even earn Gold on Gold. Enjoy a new wave of financial crypto products to help you join the 1% and expand the crypto community.
Join the Celsius Network and complete a quick registration to be able to deposit crypto coins and start earning. Now you can buy and track your favorite coins inside the app and grow your portfolio. Use our fully functioning crypto wallet & crypto lending platform to deposit and withdraw your Ethereum, Bitcoin, and many other cryptocurrencies, free. Zero fees.
Tips for securely storing your Celsius Wallet
- Do your own research. Before sending any coins or private data to a wallet, make sure you have researched the wallet provider to make sure everything is above board. Keep an eye out for scam wallets, such as those using URLs only slightly different to the URLs of legitimate wallet providers, and check out some independent reviews for all the pros and cons.
- Back it up. Make use of your wallet’s back-up and restore facility so that if something ever goes wrong with your wallet, you’ll be able to recover your funds.
- Set a strong password. Now is not the time to be lazy when creating a password; take your time to create a strong and uncrackable code.
- Make use of all available security features. Make the most of all the security features your wallet offers, such as two-factor authentication or multi-signature transactions. It’ll offer increased protection for your funds and greater peace of mind for you.
- Update your antivirus software. Take care to regularly update the antivirus protection and anti-malware software on any device you will be using to access your wallet.
- Keep your private keys private. Last but not least, don’t underestimate the importance of your private keys. Store them somewhere safe and don’t share them with anyone else.