The company which operates UPayCard, Moorwand LTD, was established in 2013 in the United Kingdom and ever since then its main concern is providing its customers with fast and reliable payment solutions which can help them in their daily consumer life. The services of the company are equally accessible to individuals and businesses. To make sure that its customers are completely safe, the company is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and abides by its rules.
Basic Information Of Upaycard Online Payment
|Fees||1% while 2%|
|Monthly Account Fee||Free|
|Payment Option||Instant Payment,|
Accepted Credit Cards and Debit Cards,
ACH Payments, and eCheck Processing
|Account Available||Individual Account , Business Account|
|Account Security||Two-Factor Authentication , Full SSL Supported Transfer|
|Support||Live Chat Option & Ticket System Support Available|
|Company Office||2211 North First StreetSan Jose, California 95131|
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit UPayCard|
Upaycard accepts payments via the following methods:
- Master card
- Union Pay
Fee for fund deposits:
- Percentage for union pay transfers: 1.2%
- Percentage for Alipay transfers: 1.2%
- Percentage for Bitcoin transfers: 1%
- Percentage for Wechat transfers: 1.2%
- Percentage for master card transfers: 1.2 – 2.9%
- Percentage for Visa transfers: 1.2 – 2.9%
- Percentage for Bank wire transfers (Deposit): free
Fee for fund withdrawals:
- Percentage for Bitcoin withdrawals: 1% while 2% for Express withdrawals
- Percentage for Bank wire withdrawals: 10 – 25 US Dollars
Upaycard Online Payment eWallet enables Account Holders to transfer funds to a secure location instead of storing them on the UPayCard Card. Whenever funds are transferred to your eWallet, they may not be spent via your Physical or Virtual Card. This will keep your funds safe if your Virtual Card Account Number is compromised or your Physical Card is lost, stolen or cloned.
When funds are stored in your UPayCard eWallet, you may continue to utilize most of UPayCard’s products and services as you normally would. However, if you want to use any of UPayCard’s Card branded products; you will be required to manually transfer funds from your eWallet to the Card.
For example, if you wish to use your Card to purchase something online, or if you want to use your Card to withdraw funds from an ATM, you must remember to transfer funds to the respective card first. You can also choose the option on your Account to have funds on your eWallet automatically transferred to your Card.
When your eWallet is activated, you will be able to log into your UPayCard Account at any time to manage where your funds are stored by clicking on the “Transfer Money” tab. You may transfer funds to and from your eWallet at any time. You may also automate the movement of funds received or loaded to your eWallet or to your UPayCard Card.
Unique Features of Upaycard:
- It is a highly secure payment gateway that is used all around the world.
- It holds an online wallet (e – wallet) for the safe storage and access of the users’ funds.
- It offers global and cost effective payment services in an instantaneous way.
- It facilitates the management of funds and offers a wide variety of valuable services to its users.
- It imposes only very low transaction charges, thereby helps the users in saving their money.
- It avoids fraudulence issues by using several kinds of operational and technical methodologies.
- It allows the users to make payments via multiple currency types. This can be achieved with the help of its State – of – the – art payment mechanism.
- It holds a strong and professional customer support team, which is available on a 24*7 basis.
- It provides a facility of chat support, which is very much useful for the users to solve their queries at an instant manner.
- It facilitates the movement of funds into multiple accounts in a simple and effective manner.
- It provides online statement for each and every transaction performed on the users’ accounts.
In order to stay abreast of the newest technologies, Upaycard Online Payment grants its clients access to its website via their smartphones or tablets. This is very convenient for people who are always on the go. The mobile version of UPayCard allows Account Holders to keep track of their transactions and request a check of their balance. They can also opt for receiving or sending money via SMS. UPayCard clients can also receive SMS alerts whenever their account is being used or they have received money. For those who want that extra-security, there is also an option to request a security KeyCode via SMS. This code will allow you to log into your account, using an additional safety layer.
Special Features UPayCard
Sending money between the Accounts has never been easier before. With UPayCard your money will instantly reach any destination.
The transactions fees are highly competitive. We will save you money on your transactions.
Upaycard Online Payment fraud prevention processes ensure your funds and payments are safe and secure.
A UPayCard multi-currency account gives you the opportunity to pay in different currencies.
Not All The Websites Which Listed In Top List Are 100% Safe To Use Or Investment. We Do Not Promote Any Of Those. Due Diligence Is Your Own Responsibility. You Should Never Make An Investment In An Online Program With Money You Aren’t Prepared To Lose. Make Sure To Research The Website. So Please Take Care Of Your Investments. And Be On The Safe Site And Avoid Much Losing Online.