Demex is a fully decentralized trading platform that supports any cryptocurrency derivative product. It enables the trading of sophisticated financial instruments such as futures, bonds and options at scale, an achievement unmet by other derivative exchanges.
Built on Switcheo Tradehub, a custom Layer-2 blockchain solution, Demex is designed for speed, scalability, and security all while providing an intuitive and seamless user experience.
Demex will be run by the community completely via governance, allowing anyone to list new markets, make changes to market parameters and further develop the platform among other possibilities. This will ensure that Demex remains totally decentralized and censorship-resistant, preventing the risk for potential illicit activities to take place when authority is concentrated.
How To Start With Demex
To Start Trading With Demex Bit Exchange Cryptocurrency Indian Residents First Have To Sign Up For An Account By Following The Steps Below.
Step 1. Click On The “Login/Signup” Link On The Top Right Hand Corner Of The Demex Exchange Cryptocurrency Website.
Step 2. In The Form, Fill In Your First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID And Password.
Step 3. If You Have A Referral Code, Enter The Code While Creating Your Account.
Step 4. Submit The Form And Wait For An Activation Email To Be Sent To You.
Step 5. Click On The “Confirm Email” Link In The Activation Email.
Step 6. After Your Account Is Activated, You’ll Be Sent A 6 Digit One Time Password (OTP), Which You Have To Enter After Logging Into Your Demex.
Here we list an overview of the types of usage fees on Demex. It is divided into trading fees on the exchange itself, and network fees for other actions and transactions on the platform.
Trading fees on Demex comprise:
- Taker fees: what the trader pays when an order is made
- Maker fees (aka maker rebates): rebates awarded to liquidity providers for contributing liquidity to the pools. A negative fee under “Maker Fees” means that the trader will receive a rebate.
Trading fees can be adjusted through on-chain governance
Click here for the full list of fees for all markets on Demex.
|Market Pair||Taker Fees||Maker Fees|
|Market Pair||Taker Fees||Maker Fees|
There are no additional liquidation fees. Upon liquidation, the remainder maintenance margin is used to cover the position and any remainder is paid to the Insurance Fund.
For every action that occurs on Demex, for example staking, adding liquidity or claiming rewards, a network fee in $SWTH is incurred. Thus, do ensure that your wallet contains sufficient $SWTH for various actions on the platform.
Note that fees are parameters that are subject to change via governance
|Deposit Tokens||1 SWTH|
|Withdraw Tokens||1 SWTH|
|Wallet Creation fee (only for Metamask)||Undefined|
|Create Order||0 SWTH|
|Cancel Open Order||1 SWTH|
|Add Liquidity||1 SWTH|
|Remove Liquidity||1 SWTH|
|Commit Liquidity Pool Tokens||30 SWTH|
|Claim Rewards||30 SWTH per pool|
|Unlock Liquidity Pool Tokens||30 SWTH|
|Create Pool||1000 SWTH|
|Staking SWTH||1 SWTH|
|Unstaking SWTH||1 SWTH|
|Transferring SWTH to another validator||1 SWTH|
|Claim Rewards||1 SWTH per validator|
How to deposit tokens on Demex
In order to contribute liquidity or start trading on Demex, users must first deposit assets onto the layer 2 sidechain (Switcheo TradeHub wallets).
- Start by clicking on “Wallet Balance” and selecting the token you wish to deposit.
2. Select “Deposit” for the token you wish to deposit.
3. Choose the network you are depositing your token from.
Tokens from different blockchains (i.e. ERC-20, NEP-5, BEP-20) can only be deposited/withdrawn from their respective blockchains. Users are required to select the respective network they are depositing from, or withdrawing to. The network you choose is dependent on the address you are transferring funds from.
After choosing the network for deposits, a contract address will be created for the user to send their tokens to Demex.
Tokens are at risk of being lost if the wrong network is selected, so do make sure to choose the correct one.
- Switcheo TradeHub – For internal Switcheo TradeHub transfer of ERC-20 token
- Ethereum (via Token Transfer) – Deposit of ERC-20 token from external wallets. The first time requires a one-time wallet creation fee.
- Ethereum (via Ledger) – Deposit of ERC-20 token from Ledger
- Ethereum (via Meta mask) – Direct deposit of ERC-20 token from Meta mask wallet
- Switcheo TradeHub – For internal Switcheo TradeHub transfer of BEP-20 token
- Binance Smart Chain (via Metamask) – Deposit BEP-20 token using Metamask wallet
- Binance Smart Chain (via Token Transfer) – Deposit BEP-20 token from external wallets (i.e. Binance Chain wallet) which requires a one-time wallet creation fee
- Switcheo TradeHub – For internal Switcheo TradeHub transfer of NEP-5 token
- Neo (via Ledger) – Deposit of NEP-5 token from Ledger
- Neo (via Token Transfer) – Deposit of NEP-5 token from external wallets (i.e. O3, Neoline)
Before depositing your funds, make sure that you accept the network fees that will be charged.
4. After sending your desired balance to the deposit address, check that the detected balance is correct. Note that this transaction is irreversible.
5. Click “Receive” once you are ready to confirm your deposit.
Network and gas fees from the respective blockchain networks will be incurred.
There is also a network fee of 1 SWTH for deposits and withdrawals.
A Derivatives DEX Built Right
Demex is powered by a layer 2 blockchain solution for an unrivalled trading experience.
High Performance Trading
Supports any cryptocurrency derivative
Handles bursts of up to 10,000 TPS
Complete suite of streaming APIs
Take Back Control
Demex Complete ownership of your funds
Governed and hosted by the community
Permissionless market listings
Robust insurance fund that mitigates socialized losses (coming soon)
All trades on-chain, verified by 20+ validators
AMM-backed order books
Anyone can market-make using our liquidity pools
Multiple liquidity backstops through Uniswap and Kyber Network (coming soon)
Powered by Switcheo TradeHub
Demex Switcheo TradeHub is a custom layer 2 sidechain built for trading sophisticated financial instruments at scale. It comprises an order matching engine and liquidity pool protocol that can simulate AMM liquidity on exchange order books. The protocol uses Tendermint Core as the underlying consensus mechanism, and is run by validator nodes under the dPOS model to ensure stringent network security.
Not All The Websites Which Listed In Top List Are 100% Safe To Use Or Investment. We Do Not Promote Any Of Those. Due Diligence Is Your Own Responsibility. You Should Never Make An Investment In An Online Program With Money You Aren’t Prepared To Lose. Make Sure To Research The Website. So Please Take Care Of Your Investments. And Be On The Safe Site And Avoid Much Losing Online.