Coinstore was founded in 2020. There are 160 employees worldwide distributed mainly in Asia, Europe, and the Middle East, serving more than 850,000 registered users in 175 countries. They provides global users with fast and smooth cryptocurrency trading services, derivatives business, OTC services, and NFT services. They Labs provides project owners with integrated solutions of “technology development, compliance counseling, integrated marketing, community operations, investment incubation” and much more.
They supports 102 spot pairs and 34 futures pairs. All features are available on Coinstore’s mobile app for iOS and Android, and on desktop. It has implemented robust AML/CFT measures, which include a mandatory, tiered approach to KYC.
1.Decentralized Exchanges (DEXs) ( Best Alternative To Coinstore)
Below We Include Some popular DEXs Alternative To Coinstore Exchange
1- Perpetual Protocol (Coinstore Alternatives Without Verification)
Perpetual Protocol is a decentralized exchange (DEX) for trading perpetual futures — V1 was initially launched on Ethereum scaling solution xDai, while V2 launched on Ethereum layer-2 (L2) scaling solution Optimism. The exchange also plans to add other EVM-compatible blockchains in the near future. Users can trade a variety of assets with leverage up to 10X and go long or short on them. With the non-custodial nature of the exchange, traders retain possession of their assets and can execute trades directly from their wallets.
The vAMM (virtual automated market maker) provides on-chain liquidity by offering predictable pricing through a constant product curve. The vAMM is designed to be market-neutral and fully collateralized. V2 integrates with Uniswap V3 to allow liquidity providers to choose where along the price curve to provide liquidity.
The exchange’s goal is to become the most secure, most accessible and most decentralized derivatives trading platform and embrace the ethos of “DeFi money legos.” To achieve this goal, it has already launched staking pools, expanded to several blockchains, and introduced limit orders and stop-loss orders. It further plans to introduce leveraged tokens and launch dynamic liquidity pools for more efficient trade execution.
2- OpenOcean( Coinstore Alternatives )
OpenOcean is a decentralized exchange (DEX) aggregator. It sources liquidity from different DeFi markets and facilitates cross-chain swaps. Thanks to its routing algorithm, the aggregator finds the most attractive prices from various exchanges and provides traders with low slippage and fast settlement. Since the aggregator is free of charge, users only pay the gas and exchange fees on the respective blockchains, though nothing to OpenOcean itself.
The protocol collects data from major decentralized and centralized exchanges. It also sources liquidity from Ethereum and layer-two solutions like Arbitrum and Optimism, as well as other blockchains like BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Solana, and others. The protocol continues expanding to other chains to meet the needs of its community. Users can place limit orders and engage in liquidity providing.
Moreover, it aggregates derivative products and aims to release its wealth management services. An API and arbitrage tools serve for automated trading strategies. The exchange’s vision is to build a crypto-only trading aggregator with increased capital efficiency, connecting the currently fragmented DeFi and CeFi markets. This shall allow each investor (despite their size or affiliation) to trade at the best prices and apply their investment strategies across the cryptocurrency markets. A future SaaS tool will provide automated arbitrage strategies and grid trading across centralized and decentralized exchanges to achieve that goal.
Camelot is an ecosystem-focused and community-driven DEX built on Arbitrum. It has been built as a highly efficient and customizable protocol, allowing both builders and users to leverage our custom infrastructure for deep, sustainable, and adaptable liquidity. Camelot moves beyond the traditional design of DEXs to focus on offering a tailored approach that prioritises composability
Camelot is an innovative and highly flexible DEX built to support the Arbitrum ecosystem.
Community driven and capital efficient.
Best Centralized Exchange Of Coinstore Alternative
1-One of the best alternatives to Coinstore is Okcoin
Founded in 2013, Okcoin is a US-headquartered cryptocurrency exchange serving 190+ countries and territories. The platform enables retail and institutional investors to purchase digital assets using local currencies, with a mission to make crypto easy for everyone, including first-time buyers.
Okcoin was the first centralized exchange to offer direct entry into decentralized finance (DeFi) with Earn, a tool for earning APY through decentralized lending, liquidity pools, staking, and more. In addition, Okcoin offers institutional trading tools and APIs to asset managers, venture capital and hedge funds, retail brokers, payment processors, and more.
2- Another popular alternative to Coinstore is Bitso
Bitso is a cryptocurrency platform in Latin America. Founded in 2014, it claims to be the first and only crypto platform in the zone to be regulated. Claiming to have more than 1 million users, Bitso offers two main products: its mobile app, designed to buy, sell and use cryptocurrencies and Bitso Alpha, a cryptocurrency exchange that reportedly offers speed, precision, and high-liquidity and enables trading with technical and graphical analysis tools.
Users can access USD (US dollars), ARS (Argentinian Pesos) and MXN (Mexican pesos) on/off ramps, as well as on/off ramp to USD books with a variety of stablecoins. Users can trade with Bitso via its trading platform, Bitso Alpha, or through our API, which allows them to create complex automated trading strategies that can be backtested against historical data. Currencies listed on Bitso are Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Golem (GNT), True USD (TUSD), Decentraland (MANA) and DAI (DAI).
3- WOO Network is another alternative to Coinstore
WOO Network is a deep liquidity network connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at lower or zero cost. Its flagship, WOO X, is a professional trading platform featuring customizable modules and lower to zero fees complete with deep liquidity. WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, a quantitative trading firm generating $5-10B in daily volume.
WOO Network connects traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost. WOO X is a front-end trading platform that fully sources its liquidity from WOO Network to provide professional traders with superior trading execution via deep liquidity and lower to zero-fee trading.
4-NovaDAX is another alternative to Coinstore
NovaDAX Launched in 2018, was born with the mission of bridging the gap between traditional currencies and digital assets, by delivering intelligent, digital and reliable services to people around the world with the help of our revolutionary Nova Ecosystem.
They transform the way people deal with money by showing them endless and new possibilities through a friendly and transparent system of digital assets. They want to enable individual and institutional clients to trade, invest, make purchases and pay in a complete and intuitive technological environment.
5-Hotcoin Global is another alternative to Coinstore
Operating out of Australia, Hotcoin Global is a digital asset trading platform. The obtained two different licenses to conduct its operations from AUSTRAC: digital currency trading and foreign currencies exchange. As of 2022, the centralized cryptocurrency exchange (CEX) had an estimated 5 million active users, with its daily transaction volume reaching billions of dollars.
The cryptocurrency exchange is owned by Hotcoin Global Exchange Pty Ltd. There is, however, very little information about the company online. There are 335 coins and 361 markets on the cryptocurrency exchange. Although the platform does not have a fiat-on-ramp service, customers can purchase crypto with their credit cards or through a peer-to-peer marketplace on the exchange.
About Crypto Exchange
A crypto exchange is a platform that allows users to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others. The exchange operates as a marketplace, connecting buyers and sellers and facilitating the transaction of cryptocurrencies.
Crypto exchanges vary in terms of their offerings, security measures, fees, and user experience. Some exchanges offer a wide range of cryptocurrencies and advanced trading features, while others are more beginner-friendly and focus on providing a simple way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Some exchanges also offer fiat-to-crypto trading, allowing users to purchase cryptocurrencies with traditional currencies like USD or EUR.
It’s important for users to thoroughly research and compare different crypto exchanges before choosing one to use. Factors such as security measures, fees, user experience, and the availability of different cryptocurrencies should all be taken into consideration when making a decision. Additionally, users should always ensure that they securely store their cryptocurrencies, either by using a hardware wallet or a reputable online wallet service.
Why Coinstore Popular
Coinstore is a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform that offers users a secure and user-friendly platform for buying, selling, and trading digital assets. There are several reasons why Coinstore has gained popularity among users:
- User-friendly interface: It has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to navigate the platform and execute trades.
- Wide range of cryptocurrencies: Coinstore offers a wide range of popular cryptocurrencies, allowing users to access a variety of digital assets in one place.
- Fast and secure transactions: They uses advanced security measures to protect users’ assets, and transactions are processed quickly, providing users with a fast and secure trading experience.
- Customer support: Coinstore offers 24/7 customer support, allowing users to get help and support whenever they need it.
- Competitive fees: It has competitive trading fees compared to other exchanges, making it an attractive option for users looking to trade cryptocurrencies.
These are some of the reasons why Coinstore has become a popular cryptocurrency exchange among users.
Why Coinstore Not Good Choice For Some Users
There could be several reasons why Zipmex may not be a good choice for some users:
- Location restrictions: They may not be available in all countries, so users in restricted locations may not be able to access the platform and its services.
- Lack of supported cryptocurrencies: While Coinstore supports a number of popular cryptocurrencies, some users may prefer to trade in coins that are not currently supported by the platform.
- Trading fees: They charges trading fees for every transaction, and some users may find these fees to be too high compared to other exchanges.
- User interface and experience: The platform’s user interface and overall user experience may not be to everyone’s liking, and some users may find it difficult to navigate or use the platform effectively.
- Security concerns: As with any cryptocurrency exchange, there is always a risk of security breaches or hacking incidents. Some users may be concerned about the security of their funds and personal information when using Coinstore .
These are just some of the reasons why Coinstore may not be a good choice for some users. It’s important to do your own research and carefully consider all the factors before choosing a cryptocurrency exchange.
How to Choose best crypto exchange?
Choosing the best crypto exchange can be a challenging task, as there are many factors to consider. Some of the key factors to consider when choosing a crypto exchange include:
- Security: The security of your funds should be your top priority when choosing a crypto exchange. Look for exchanges that store the majority of their assets in offline cold storage, have strong security measures in place, and have a proven track record of protecting their users’ funds.
- Jurisdiction: Make sure to choose a crypto exchange that is based in a jurisdiction with favorable crypto regulations, as this can impact your ability to trade and access your funds.
- Fees: Compare the fees charged by different exchanges and choose one that offers a transparent and competitive fee structure. Keep in mind that low fees may come at the cost of additional limitations or restrictions.
- Availability of cryptocurrencies: Consider the availability of the cryptocurrencies that you want to trade, and make sure that the exchange you choose offers the trading pairs you need.
- User interface: A user-friendly platform can make it easier for you to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies, so choose an exchange that offers a platform that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Customer support: Good customer support is important, as you may need assistance with your account or transactions. Choose an exchange that offers responsive and helpful customer support.
- Reputation: Research the reputation of the exchange and its management team, and look for any red flags or negative reviews. Choose an exchange with a good track record and a positive reputation in the crypto community.
It’s important to do your own research and compare multiple exchanges before making a decision. Additionally, consider your own individual needs and preferences when choosing a crypto exchange, and make sure to follow best practices for secure crypto storage and management.
In conclusion, Coinstore is a well-established and popular cryptocurrency exchange that offers users a secure and user-friendly platform for buying, selling, and trading digital assets. With a wide range of cryptocurrencies, fast and secure transactions, excellent customer support, and competitive fees, Coinstore has become a trusted and reliable platform for cryptocurrency trading. However, as with any investment, it’s important for users to do their own research and assess their own risk tolerance before using any cryptocurrency exchange, including Coinstore .