Coinswitch didn’t become India’s biggest crypto company overnight. The journey to make money equal for all began in 2017 with just a handful of. This is now India’s largest crypto app with over 18 million users and more than 500 employees. We’re backed by some of the world’s leading investors including a16z, Tiger Global and Sequoia Capital.
The cornerstones of the culture are customer obsession and an employee-first approach. We’re building a platform that democratises investments for everyone — making them simple, safe and accessible to every Indian.
1.Decentralized Exchanges (DEXs) ( Best Alternative To Coinswitch )
Below We Include Some popular DEXs Alternative To Coinswitch Exchange
1- Curve Finance (Coinswitch Alternatives Without Verification)
Curve Finance is a decentralized liquidity pool for stablecoin trading. Instead of an order book, it uses an AMM (automated market maker) model to match liquidity. As a decentralized and permissionless protocol, anyone can provide liquidity to one or more of the liquidity pools. The constant product formula of the AMM ensures maximum efficiency while incurring a minimum of slippage for traders.
The Curve pools are smart contracts implementing the StableSwap invariant and enabling the exchange of two or more tokens. Token swaps can be performed between paired stablecoins (Plain Pools) or between wrapped tokens, with the underlying collateral lent out on another protocol (Lending Pools). Finally, Metapools pair stablecoins against LP-tokens from another pool.
The protocol is available multi-chain — on Ethereum, Arbitrum, Aurora, Avalanche, Fantom, Harmony, Optimism, Polygon, xDai and Moonbeam. Users typically have to bridge funds from Ethereum to these chains to use the Curve protocol. Due to its systemic importance for decentralized finance (DeFi), the protocol has attracted several other protocols fighting over its governance in the so-called Curve Wars.
2- OpenOcean( Coinswitch Alternatives )
OpenOcean is a decentralized exchange (DEX) aggregator. It sources liquidity from different DeFi markets and facilitates cross-chain swaps. Thanks to its routing algorithm, the aggregator finds the most attractive prices from various exchanges and provides traders with low slippage and fast settlement. Since the aggregator is free of charge, users only pay the gas and exchange fees on the respective blockchains, though nothing to OpenOcean itself.
The protocol collects data from major decentralized and centralized exchanges. It also sources liquidity from Ethereum and layer-two solutions like Arbitrum and Optimism, as well as other blockchains like BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Solana, and others. The protocol continues expanding to other chains to meet the needs of its community. Users can place limit orders and engage in liquidity providing.
Moreover, it aggregates derivative products and aims to release its wealth management services. An API and arbitrage tools serve for automated trading strategies. The exchange’s vision is to build a crypto-only trading aggregator with increased capital efficiency, connecting the currently fragmented DeFi and CeFi markets. This shall allow each investor (despite their size or affiliation) to trade at the best prices and apply their investment strategies across the cryptocurrency markets. A future SaaS tool will provide automated arbitrage strategies and grid trading across centralized and decentralized exchanges to achieve that goal.
ApeX is a decentralized and non-custodial derivatives protocol that facilitates the creation of perpetual swap markets for any token pair. The protocol operates through a series of immutable and persistent smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain, where users are free to trade directly without intermediaries.
ApeX Protocol is supported by APEX, a token that grants governance rights, and BANA, a trade-to-earn reward token on ApeX Pro. Giving the community control over governance and protocol parameters 23% allocated to core team and early investors; 77% for participation rewards, ecosystem building and liquidity bootstrapping
Best Centralized Exchange Of Coinswitch Alternative
1-One of the best alternatives to Coinswitch is Zaif
Zaif is a Japanese centralized cryptocurrency exchange (CEX). It was one of the first crypto exchanges to obtain a license from the Japanese Financial Services Agency (JFSA). As of September 2018, it was ranked as the 35th largest cryptocurrency exchange by turnover. However, on September 14, 2018, the exchange’s hot wallets were hacked, with the equivalent of $60 million in cryptocurrency stolen.
Following the incident, Zaif suspended operations, entering a bailout agreement with FISCO, a Japanese brokerage that injected 5 billion yen ($44.675 million) in financial support. In November, the company was sold to FISCO Digital Asset Group Co. Ltd.
2- Another popular alternative to Coinswitch is Nominex
Launched on 28.08.2019, Nominex is a centralized exchange based in Seychelles (Suite 1, Second Floor, Sound & Vision House, Francis Rachel Str., Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.). It claims to be licensed by the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU).
Unlike banks and previous generation exchanges, who are using the primitive, brutal, and fun-less old-school banking system, we’we making trading elementarily understandable, engaging, and TLC no matter where you are 24/7. We’re going the same place banking and exchanges are trying to go but faster by an order of magnitude. Entertrading (marrying entertainment)
3- CoinZoom is another alternative to Coinswitch
Launched on 01/03/2020, CoinZoom is a centralized exchange based in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. It supports fiat pairs, fiat deposits, fiat withdrawals. It is licensed and registered with FinCEN as a money services business in all 50 states and territories.
Buy, sell, and trade over 40 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ether, and Litecoin on a regulated, secure exchange with some of the lowest fees in the industry. They are well-seasoned in building and operating trading exchanges that are founded on trust, safety, and transparency. They will never lend out your coins or sell your data to third parties and will always operate with a multi-layered security approach to ensure you and your funds are protected.
They make it easy to get started and fund your account with a debit card, ACH deposit, wire or crypto. Trade like a pro with Advanced Trader or keep it simple and trade on the go with the iOS or Android app.
4-Indodax is another alternative to Coinswitch
INDODAX (formerly known as bitcoin.co.id) claims to be the largest marketplace platform to buy and sell digital assets (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple) in Indonesia. As of Nov 2019, the exchange has more than 64 coins listed and 75 trading pairs. INDODAX claims to have more than 2 million registered members.
As a customer-centric company, INDODAX aims to offer features that promote ease of use. The team claims that users can purchase digital assets with IDR within an hour.
Indodax claims to be officially registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency (BAPPEBTI) with the registration number: 002/BAPPEBTI/CP-AK/01/2020
5-HitBTC Global is another alternative to Coinswitch
HitBTC is a crypto exchange that has over 800 trading pairs. The platform was created in 2013, and provides exchange, custodial and other related services.
HitBTC offers a range of APIs such as REST, WebSocket, FIX API. The UI was developed to meet the needs of the most demanding and sophisticated traders. Users can take advantage of rebates and competitive trading fees via the Trading Fee Tier system.
User security is reportedly secure via stringent security procedures, including cold storage and encryption technology. HitBTC also offers 2-factor authentication and various whitelists. The platform has reportedly decreased its data-access latency while expanding the platform’s technical capabilities.The exchange works with individual customers and corporate clients, and has offices all over the world including Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Hong Kong, Beijing and Singapore.
About Crypto Exchange
A crypto exchange is a platform that allows users to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others. The exchange operates as a marketplace, connecting buyers and sellers and facilitating the transaction of cryptocurrencies.
Crypto exchanges vary in terms of their offerings, security measures, fees, and user experience. Some exchanges offer a wide range of cryptocurrencies and advanced trading features, while others are more beginner-friendly and focus on providing a simple way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Some exchanges also offer fiat-to-crypto trading, allowing users to purchase cryptocurrencies with traditional currencies like USD or EUR.
It’s important for users to thoroughly research and compare different crypto exchanges before choosing one to use. Factors such as security measures, fees, user experience, and the availability of different cryptocurrencies should all be taken into consideration when making a decision. Additionally, users should always ensure that they securely store their cryptocurrencies, either by using a hardware wallet or a reputable online wallet service.
Why Coinswitch Popular
CoinSwitch is a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform for several reasons:
- User-friendly interface: CoinSwitch has a simple and intuitive user interface that makes it easy for users to navigate the platform and trade cryptocurrencies.
- Wide range of cryptocurrencies: CoinSwitch supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including some of the most popular and widely-traded digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Competitive exchange rates: CoinSwitch aggregates real-time exchange rates from multiple cryptocurrency exchanges to offer users the best possible prices for their trades.
- Secure platform: CoinSwitch takes security seriously and implements measures such as two-factor authentication and encryption to protect the assets of its users.
- Support for multiple languages: CoinSwitch supports multiple languages, making it accessible to a large audience of users worldwide.
These are some of the reasons why CoinSwitch has become a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform and why many users choose to trade on the platform.
Why Coinswitch Not Good Choice For Some Users
While CoinSwitch is a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform, it may not be the best choice for all users for several reasons:
- Limited payment options: CoinSwitch currently only supports a limited number of payment options, which may not be convenient for some users.
- Higher fees: CoinSwitch charges higher fees compared to some other cryptocurrency exchanges, which can impact the profitability of trades for some users.
- No trading or analytical tools: CoinSwitch does not offer advanced trading or analytical tools, which can limit the ability of some users to effectively trade cryptocurrencies.
- Limited support for fiat currencies: CoinSwitch currently only supports a limited number of fiat currencies, which may not be convenient for users in certain countries.
- Lack of regulatory oversight: Cryptocurrency exchanges like CoinSwitch are not regulated by any government or financial institution, which may be a concern for some users who are looking for a more secure and trustworthy platform.
These are some of the reasons why CoinSwitch may not be the best choice for some users. It’s important to carefully consider the needs and preferences of each user when choosing a cryptocurrency exchange platform.
How to Choose best crypto exchange?
Choosing the best crypto exchange can be a challenging task, as there are many factors to consider. Some of the key factors to consider when choosing a crypto exchange include:
- Security: The security of your funds should be your top priority when choosing a crypto exchange. Look for exchanges that store the majority of their assets in offline cold storage, have strong security measures in place, and have a proven track record of protecting their users’ funds.
- Jurisdiction: Make sure to choose a crypto exchange that is based in a jurisdiction with favorable crypto regulations, as this can impact your ability to trade and access your funds.
- Fees: Compare the fees charged by different exchanges and choose one that offers a transparent and competitive fee structure. Keep in mind that low fees may come at the cost of additional limitations or restrictions.
- Availability of cryptocurrencies: Consider the availability of the cryptocurrencies that you want to trade, and make sure that the exchange you choose offers the trading pairs you need.
- User interface: A user-friendly platform can make it easier for you to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies, so choose an exchange that offers a platform that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Customer support: Good customer support is important, as you may need assistance with your account or transactions. Choose an exchange that offers responsive and helpful customer support.
- Reputation: Research the reputation of the exchange and its management team, and look for any red flags or negative reviews. Choose an exchange with a good track record and a positive reputation in the crypto community.
It’s important to do your own research and compare multiple exchanges before making a decision. Additionally, consider your own individual needs and preferences when choosing a crypto exchange, and make sure to follow best practices for secure crypto storage and management.
CoinSwitch is a popular cryptocurrency exchange platform that offers a user-friendly interface, a wide range of cryptocurrencies, competitive exchange rates, and strong security measures. However, it may not be the best choice for all users due to its limited payment options, higher fees, lack of trading or analytical tools, limited support for fiat currencies, and lack of regulatory oversight.
When choosing a cryptocurrency exchange platform, it’s important to consider your own needs and preferences, such as the types of cryptocurrencies you want to trade, the payment methods you prefer to use, and the level of security and regulatory oversight you require. By taking these factors into consideration, you can choose a platform that meets your needs and helps you achieve your cryptocurrency trading goals.