What Is Penrose Finance(PEN)?
Penrose Finance is a yield-aggregator for Dystopia meant to maximize farming incentives for Dystopia users while also issuing Penrose-native farming rewards. Using Penrose you can optimize your deep liquidity farming on Dystopia by providing liquidity and locking Dystopia’s governance token DYST on Penrose’s dApp, gaining PenDyst, a liquid version of locked DYST tokens. The token is currently available on Dystopia or by providing liquidity on Penrose.
Penrose Finance Storage Key Points
|Coin Name||Penrose Finance|
|Circulating Supply||2,122,010.00 PEN|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
PEN Price Live Data
The live Penrose Finance price today is $0.025277 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $4,007.19 USD. They update the PEN to USD price in real-time. This is down 14.26% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #5481, with a live market cap of not available. The circulating supply is not available and the max. supply is not available.
If you would like to know where to buy Penrose Finance at the current rate, the top cryptocurrency exchange for trading in Penrose Finance stock is currently Dystopia. You can find others listed on crypto exchanges page.
Penrose is a coalition of the leading protocols on Polygon. They aim to pool the collective resources for the greater good of Polygon and are looking for partners that share our long-term commitment to the ecosystem’s sustained growth and development. A summary of Penrose’s benefits are listed below:
- Penrose allows Dystopia LP depositors and veNFT holders to maximize their returns.
- They aggregate voting power on Dystopia and allow vlPEN holders to vote for LP DYST emissions while earning as the same time.
- Voting with Penrose is more effective than voting with your NFT directly.
- Holders of vlPEN receive bribe revenue for directing their share of veDYST votes.
- Penrose has low fees and no development share, allowing users to maximize their earnings within the Dystopia ecosystem.
penDYST (Tokenized veDYST)
- Tokenized deposits, minted 1:1 for each DYST locked in the platform.
- Stake to receive platform fees (DYST), Dystopia bribes and trading fees, PEN, and penDYST rewards.
Penrose Token (PEN)
- Lock to receive a share of platform fees as Penrose Finance.
- Lock PEN for vlPEN to vote for Dystopia emissions gauge weights and receive bribe rewards.
- PEN is minted pro-rata for each DYST token claimed on Penrose.
- Any changes to Penrose’s emissions will be controlled by holders of vlPEN.
Penrose Fee Structure
Penrose Finance is a 20-30% total fee on all DYST revenue generated by Dystopia LP’s on our platform. Fees can be adjusted within the following hard coded ranges:
- 10% goes to penDYST stakers. This is paid out as DYST.
- 5% goes to vote-locked PEN. This is paid out as penDYST.
- 0-5% goes to penDYST/DYST and PEN/WMATIC LPs. This is paid out as penDYST.
- 10-20% goes to treasury.
penDYST is tokenized veDYST
- A tokenized version of veDYST, penDYST, is returned to the user at a 1:1 rate.
- Penrose automatically converts rebased DYST into penDYST proportional to the users staked amount.
- If a user deposits DYST into Penrose, that DYST is locked forever on the platform as veDYST.
- Converting DYST to penDYST is a one-way transaction (i.e. it can not be undone).
- penDYST can be staked into the platform to receive normal Dystopia admin fees one would get for staking their veDYST on Dystopia.
- Additionally, users staking penDYST will receive DYST from Penrose’s performance fee, as well as the platform native token PEN.
What does Penrose do?
Penrose Finance is a protocol for optimizing yield, voting rights and liquidity provision on Dystopia. Dystopia is a decentralized exchange (AMM) where tokens can be exchanged with user-provided liquidity. These users earn DYST emissions. Those who lock DYST will receive veDYST and a higher percentage of DYST rewards. veDYST or vote escrowed DYST is a concept first introduced by Curve Finance that aims to reward long-term users of a protocol. Those holding veDYST will receive trading rewards from the protocol as well as voting rights to direct DYST issuance.
Who built Penrose?
The team behind Penrose is a coalition of multiple different teams (mainly the team of Sphere Finance and 0xLegion). Together, we are forging the next-generation of DeFi.